Orca S7 Triathlon / Open Water Swimming Wetsuit
OUT OF STOCK
The S7 is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S7 was designed to elevate the position of the triathlete in the water without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes. The perfect tool to make sure swimming doesn't slow you down.
- SCS - The SCS coating on the neoprene, typical of high-end suits, reduces friction and helps to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward.
- ZERO CHAFING - The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- BUOYANCY - The S7 corrects your positioning, elevating you as much as possible. The 5-mm thick neoprene, used in the hips and legs, helps keep your lower body at the surface at all times. The 3-mm thick panel, located on the chest, prevents your body from swaying due to improper breathing.
- FLEXIBILITY - The 2-mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- SPEED - Yamamoto's Hydrolite 39-cell Panels, placed in the lower legs, make transitions faster. Removing the wetsuit is now is easier than ever.
- YAMAMOTO -The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high
performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an
uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation
rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of
zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one
thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility,
39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and
distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- NANO SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the
smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and
increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s
latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the
fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction
of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less
friction = more speed!
- HYDROLITE -The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster
transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the
water slide off your wetsuit, without permeating it, considerably
improving your hydrodynamics.
- INFINITY SKIN -The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
|Size ||Chest ||Height ||Weight|
|XXS||25 - 30||65 - 77||4/5 - 4/7||138 - 143 ||70 - 99||32 - 45|
|XS||31 - 33||78 - 83||4/9 - 5/3||144 - 160 ||101 - 116||46 - 53|
|S||33 - 35||83 - 89||5/3 - 5/6||157 - 167 ||118 - 134||54 - 61|
|M||35 - 37||89 - 94||5/5 - 5/10||165 - 177 ||132 - 147||60 - 67|
|L||37 - 39||94 - 99||5/10 - 6/1||170 - 85 ||145 - 163||66 - 74|
|XL||39 - 41||99 - 104||5/8 - 6/2||177 - 189||160 - 173||73 - 79|
Note: This sizechart is intended as a guide only. Everybody has a different shape and size!
Orca S7 Ladies / Womens Triathlon Wetsuit
- Brands Orca
- Product Code: Orca S7 Ladies / Womens Triathlon Wetsuit
- Availability: In Stock