Thoroughly researched and durable rescue board that complies with
current ILS safety specifi cations and standards. Very stable board for
paddler in all conditions. Designed to take the abuse of all day use in
extreme environments: sealed moulded EPS Core and a very tough moulded
epoxy composite skin (MTech).
Hurricane M-Tech Boards
The advanced M Tech construction means these boards are built to last (the boards are constructed using the latest EPS/VAC Mould technology). The boards have a fine polish finish which offers minimal hydro resistance and extremely comfortable knee pads and handles. The M-Tec finish makes the board a very durable board and the strength makes it good in big surf.
• Lightweight purpose blown and shaped (EPS) core
• PVC reinforced hi-tech epoxy Vac Mould lamination
• Hi polish finish
• Soft non-allergenic, non-slip EVA knee pads
• Soft neoprene covered webbing/non-tear polyethylene handles
• Vent plug
• Hi tech lightweight composite fin
• Board Bags available for protection of your board during transportation and storage
• Fin box
Supplied to the RNLI and many other professional beach lifeguard services, this tried and tested hard, strong rescue board is ideal for heavy use or big surf beaches.
The V2 shape is very stable and can easily take the weight of 2 adults.
- Designed to take the weight of 2 people.
- Very stong and durable
- Multiple handles
- Soft EVA Knee Pads
- Dimensions 3.2m by 0.5m 10kg approx.
Hurricane M-tec V2 Rescue Board
- Brands Hurricane
- Product Code: Hurricane M-tec Rescue Board
- Availability: Out Of Stock